Tuesday, February 23, 2010

You Want Some Of This Inurl:index Of Tattoo Idea, I Need Opinions!! Please=)?

Tattoo idea, i need opinions!! please=)? - you want some of this inurl:index of

Ok so im getting a tattoo on his back. its going to start just below the shoulders and make your way through my spine to my lower back and my ass as the upper left. I really can not explain as well as identification, but will note almost a narrow strip of animal print you in the middle of his back, and I would disappear into the skin at the sides.

But can not decide whether tiger skins crocodile would look better. they symbolize something to me so bad, you take only the impression that they look better.

ID and reply:

A) What did you think of this idea? (I'm cool, sexy or just weird? Lol want to know exactly what I think I'm cool, custom, she would be offended, lol I Promise)

B) For a better appearance,Crocodile or tiger skin?


I really want feedback, thank you \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3


btw said that one of my friends that this would be a bit like a tramp stamp or something lol, but I can assure you that does not pretend to be something slutty, or something like that. I'm not really a fan of tramp stamps. their meaning for me and I think it will be hidden somewhere a little bit, because I am very picky about the people who come to see this area anyway .. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment