Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Picture Of Tonsilitis How Serious Is Tonsilitis?

How serious is tonsilitis? - picture of tonsilitis

Ive had my throat very difficult these days, the pain is not yet come. When I looked in the mirror today, tomorrow, I've noticed these little white spots on the tonsils. I looked online and found a picture of tonsillitis, is exactly what I have. The case of tonsillitis, is very serious? Is it reasonable to make an appointment with my doctor or I will go. This is the first time that I have this disease. All responses are welcome.

2 comments:

mrs.edwa... said...

Tonsillitis is just a fancy term for a sore throat ..... This is not really bad. I used all the time before you have my tonsils. It is a bacterial infection, antibiotics can for them. Perhaps you want to go to a doctor, as if there was something else causing white spots. (probably other bacterial infections). If tonsillitis is not a reason for concern.

kraizeem... said...

If you have white spots and swollen tonsils, you have to your doctor and get a simple rapid test performed to see if you have a sore throat. Untreated throat infection can lead to other problems.

A viral (non-tonsillitis) bacterial disappears without treatment because the virus does not respond to antibiotics.

The only way to know for sure is that the test screen.

Post a Comment