Sunday, February 21, 2010

Causes Of Swellin Hands What Causes Hives And Anaphylactic Shock?

What causes hives and anaphylactic shock? - causes of swellin hands

Recently had to be rushed A & E with anaphylactic shock. I have allergies and so far I'm allergic to penicillin. I went into this horrible red rash, swollen, all eyes closed because swellin and my tongue was huge and the neck started in New York close. I stayed in hospital for a little while to bring order. Then they sent me home with oral antihistamines and steroids. After some days the eruption had disappeared and I was very good. But now the pills are exhausted is back with vengeance. the rash is everywhere except the face and hands. the doctor did not perscribe steroids, that the hospital gave me and sent me for blood tests and test my shit. But it all good. How can I get rid of this rash. I feel so depressed and in time. I benedryl to try to help, but only help with the itching. Somebody has an idea .... I have my habits do not change, food, etc.

1 comment:

intelex said...

It is important to remember that you win or lose an allergy to anything at any point in their life can be. Anaphylactic shock is severe. Without proper treatment can easily lead to death. From there, you should consider an "Epi-Pen" in the event. You must also worry less about the outbreak and more about what is the cause.

I think your doctor is recommended not to prescribe steroids. Steroids suppress the immune system and can result in the exposure of allergens that are not corrected.

You must take very seriously what changes in your environment. Temperature, humidity, soaps, detergents, diet, stress, animals .... Some cities change in surface water of groundwater in the summer months. Is that true for your city? The majority of dermal exposure will not result in a state of shock, but it is symptomatic of the skin. Her body also showed the ability to develop an allergy to proteins in the blood, were born abroad (penicillin). Eat different types of cheese or cheese was "bad." Brie with mold that produces penicillin ripe.

The rash is cleared Benedryll, but it's like driving a car in the spare wheel well. You need to solve the problem quickly, before they begin to cause significant damage to tissue eosinophils. In the bet is placed:
-Mold
"Different water / water in the shower
"Some toxin is produced and consumed.

The toxins can be produced by microbes in the drawer of your productin his refrigerator, shower or on the pillow. Do you need a little experiment to see if anything helps.

If you have the opportunity to take a vacation away from home for a week ... something outside the area to see whether it will end. This is an excellent idea.

In addition, you should have a set of allergies as soon as possible, have fully completed - if not returned in the abnormal blood. When eosinophils are "normally" with your blood, then it is something new ... Exposure to this problem within a few days after their departure.

Good luck, I hope that answers your question.

Post a Comment