Thursday, February 11, 2010

Chunky Cm Means Pregnancy Need To Know What Chunky White Cm (cervical Mucus Means) :)lol?

Need to know what chunky white cm (cervical mucus means) :)lol? - chunky cm means pregnancy

I'm going to take a pregnancy test on Sat when my period. I wonder if anyone experienced during the first weeks of pregnancy, the first inch, watery and is now left but a pile of thick white stones after ovulation! .. Lol. Im not used to whatever .. never before, and wondered if perhaps something with a positive probability not to be pregnant? What were your experiences during the first weeks of pregnancy? I had several symptoms at this time and not feel that my time is near, I am as a pull on one side, and many hiccups belching ... Haha Brown Boobies and nausia especially at night. I feel and can not be out of my head .. Is this normal? Dreams too weird and really bad because she is pregnant.

I could think about in my head, but I hope Goodluck x

No comments:

Post a Comment