Friday, February 12, 2010

Flattened Woman A Question To Permanently Heeled Women: How Do You Manage?

A question to permanently heeled women: How do you manage? - flattened woman

I know that some of you women are not the heel of the foot can crush through more widespread use. This concept is very exciting for me. But of course, must find the limits and difficulties in daily life. I wonder how in the summer, not on the beach, for example. Or in the shower. There are certainly many times when life difficult decisions limits of their capacities. Do you feel this acutely, or has found a way to cope with?

3 comments:

Ashley D said...

I wear heels every day in my life and I have no problem upgrading my feet.

Im not so sure that his collection of information from your ...

a look at Victoria Beckham and Mariah Carey. experienced by women in high heels and I've seen pictures of them on the beach without shoes, which seem to have for each problem

stphnhmp... said...

I wear heels 6 days a week, I spoke to about 4 cm or more, and this problem does not, either, now that I think I've always heard that aillment.

koolgrl6... said...

This can occur if you reduce the Achilles tendon. And Mariah Carey says she has this problem and says he can not wear flat shoes.

Post a Comment