Sunday, February 14, 2010

Strict F/m Spanking Stories How Do I Write A Tango?

How do I write a tango? - strict f/m spanking stories

I'm trying to write a tango, my chains are: D, A, Bm, F # m, G, D, G, A
What must I do to make it more like the tango?
This is what I so far:

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww328 ...

I've tried to be the law, pay as the tango, it is possible that I? When blues is somehow used 7th Tango has no rules?

I am a stay loose despite these agreements. Small deviations in the strings are great, but I can completely change the strings because it is the "Canon in D-line, if he does not notice) So basically I'm writing a version of the tango" parchabels gun.

urgent need! : (

Please:)

2 comments:

Bychan Bach said...

Umm .. all I know is that the Tango in 4 / 4, as I think it's Pachelbel's Canon, that the low value is usually two spots to observe the black followed by (two dotted quarter notes of d 'quarter ? - I do not know Latin.) in a pub. That's all I know. Youtube? Piazzolla, of course, is the master of the tango.

i. jones said...

A couple of things.

1. If you use the line from Canon (D, A, Bm follow, F # m, G, D, G, A), you should not run on a G minor.

2. Tangos written properly slow 2 / 4 - is very "American-written" in 4 / 4. Stick with Argentinian standards.

3. I like the expenditure of the chord changes for the second time, then back to the original in the second half of the third stage. (see http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk206 ...)

4. It needs a strong bass line makes a tango.

... now have a pretty girl with a slit dress with sequins and rosewood between his teeth! :-)

Post a Comment