Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Financial Accountant Job Description How Does An Accountant Differ From A Financial Analyst?

How does an Accountant differ from a Financial Analyst? - financial accountant job description

I work as an accountant in today's business world. Book entries of journals, not the bank account and the reconstruction and the preparation of financial statements on a monthly basis. I have the opportunity to work in another company as a financial analyst. The job description said it would, with budgets and forecasts of reserves work, and I a few months. Can you tell me how these two activities of the Ministry? I have a degree in finance, accounting not. And if these two jobs brings me closer to my career? Which of these two works have more potential? More Recipes? And so on. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment