Thursday, December 17, 2009

All Pinky Free Videos Why Is My Wife Complaining That I Spend All My Free Time With Our 18 Month Old Daughter? HELP...?

Why is my wife complaining that i spend all my free time with our 18 month old daughter? HELP...? - all pinky free videos

Hello everyone, I am the father of 29 years for the first time I had my daughter comes into my life to 1 year and a half. shes all that I could never want.somtimes working 7 days a week. In my spare time (extra) time, I can not help me and everything we want is for my baby girl beginning to admire his new life. My wife and I have ups and downs, but overall did, think / thought it was a great game. because the baby is born, our relationship began the slow decline shurly.she but did not say my time with her or do not pay attention to it. Maybe he's right. be wrapped but I'm wrapped around my girl thought id Pinky finger.never anyones around his finger .. jeje.so I have decided the internet for an answer to every question I found was the woman must be crazy, because now that the baby is here man search is not enough time with the family or husband is not sufficient baby.i I think he needs only to understand and be happy, I love my daughter, as I have, unlike most parents, I there.am 4 of the bad part

No comments:

Post a Comment