Friday, January 15, 2010

Agreed Value Car Insurance I Got A Salvaged Car Agreed Valued@15k.It Was Just Recked,will I Get Agreed Value If It Was Salvaged Already?

I got a salvaged car agreed valued@15k.It was just recked,will i get agreed value if it was salvaged already? - agreed value car insurance

I have a car and was recovered and the search for insurance.
I did a cover of exotics, the cars and the car should be insured for an agreed value of $ 15,000.
For custom colors, custom interiors, custom engine swap, wheels, suspension, etc., basically for all concerned as it inside the car.
He photographed the entire vehicle inside and out!
Now I have an accident at the front, was adapted into disorder and all the cars start to think for themselves, referred to as a total loss.
I think it will be at least $ 6-9K, etc. for the automotive repair and repainting costs
The car is worth 15K more.
My question is, do you think we are the agreed value of 15K to pay if it is a total loss?
Despite its title, and saved before the accident?
Or try a low ball and cut me a check for repairs to the car?
Or they used to give me something?
Remember that before signing my contract, we agreed that the valley of the car was 15,000.
When it was my case, clearly saved the title?
Thanks

2 comments:

FleetTec... said...

Business Insuracne do what is economically advantageous for them.
If you have only $ 9,000 of work will be to fix it they do that instead of the total foreign sales.
Amounted to U.S. $ 15,000 they give you, take the car and sell it to the court to be able to save $ 3,000. The total expenditure is $ 12,000.
$ 12,000 vs. $ 9000 for repairs.
Cheapest option is to fix them.
The better you get at least an estimate of repairs before the interview with the adjusting screw.

Anonymous said...

The insurance is often full premium, but if they have to pay, I'm willing to bet he will try to be as little as possible. A normal car (no car to sell, how) I listened to a custom value of 20-40% of the value of the car to save.

Good Luck

Post a Comment